Thursday, December 6, 2012

"Katie's Story": How I Came to be A Work At Home Mom."

Being A single parent since 2003 I have been raising my daughter on my own. I wanted to be the parent who was involved in her life and in her day to day life.  I wanted to be able to provide for our needs Spiritually, Emotionally, Physically and Financially. 

My mom when I was growing up was an on again and off again stay at home parent. I was left with a babysitter when she was working or my sister. Some days my mom was home when I got home from school when she was home.
and when she was working she wouldn't get home until about 5:00 pm in the evening.

I also know that being the solo parent in my daughter's life she really needed me. I wanted to find a job where I could set my own hours and my own schedule. I could work while Rylee is in school and quit when she comes home.

So working from home is the perfect fit for me.  It is easier for me to juggle going to college taking online classes part time, working part time while Rylee is going to school. Be able to stop when Rylee comes home from school.

I love the Joy of being home when Rylee comes home from school, the Joys of being able to help her with her homework and see her begin her first year playing for the Kingston Junior Lady Jackets, being there to cheer her on in her practices and at her games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment