Friday, December 7, 2012

"Juggling working from home, college and being a single parent."

I learned that taking on too many things at once can get pretty overwhelming. I  need to keep a schedule to balance everything out. I can do the things that need to be done.  I first get up in the morning, get Rylee dressed, breakfast made and get her off to school. I then start my day by working out each morning. after my work out I begin my bible college homework and start getting that done.

I then take and begin to work but allow myself a specific amount of time for a break.  I work while my daughter is in school.  then when she gets home I take care of the necessary things that need to be done such as helping her with her homework, taking her to basketball practices. She will soon be starting her basketball games.


There is a few things I need to work on when it comes to balancing so not one area gets neglected. I don't know about you but I tend to be over balanced in some areas and under balanced in others. I feel like by taking some time to set up a routine on every area will help me get everything in balance.


I think in a lot of ways being a single parent is tougher than being married. When you are married there are two of you to tackle things.  For me its one me:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment